This Design from Ozee incorporates Cordura outer fabric, a waterproof breathable 4-ply tactel with Du Pont Teflon fabric protector maintaining its durability and high performance even after frequent washing.
This makes the millennium a top of the range suit.
- The design features of the millennium give the wearer complete freedom of movement thanks to the design of the sleeve and the inverted pleat at the centre back panel. No pull is felt under the crotch when arms are raised above the head.
- The front 2 way full length YKK moulded zips makes the suit easy to put on and off.
- The Millennium suit has ample pockets, 1 expandable Velcro flapped and 1 zipped chest pocket, two zipped hand pockets, 1 zipped leg pocket and a Velcro sealed clear plastic leg pocket, foot straps on the feet, and a comfort zip.
- Adjustable Velcro leg and cuff straps and a high fleece lined back collar keep out the draughts. The sleeve has a ribbed cuff also velco fastening.
- The Millennium is lined Thinsulate quilting giving complete protection from the cold even at high altitudes.
- Matching thermal mittens are also available.
Black/Red, Navy/Yellow, Black/Silver, New colour Navy blue camo.
The Millennium is available in both standard and long lengths.
Standard to fit approx 5.10” and 31" leg.
Except small up to 5ft 6" inside leg 29".
Long to fit approx 6.3” and 33" leg.
Chest sizes 34/36" small 40/42" medium 44/46" large and 46"+ extra large.
This product is fully machine washable.