The Silva 70UN Compass is a fabulously convenient steering and sighting compass. It can be used in its bracket as a steering compass for Aviation, kayaking and canoeing. It's super light weight makes it perfect for many sporting activites including Microlighting, where lightweight instruments are a necessity. It can also be used as a bearing compass when hand held.
It is easily mounted, and can be mounted at any angle. Easy to remove.
- Weight Approx 405g
- Accuracy to + / - 1°
- Apparent card diameter 70 mm. 2.7 inc
- Card type - Cone
- Card graduation - Edge: every 5°. Top: every 5°
- Lubberlines Center
- Heeling angle - Roll: 30°. Pitch: 360°
- Mounting Bracket included
- Mounting angle - Any
- Suitable for use in Northern Hemisphere
- Temperature range of operation: -10°C to +70°C (14°F to 158°F)
- Temperature range for storage: -30°C to +80°C (-22°F to 176°F)
- 360° floating ball
- Anti Jam